Recently, I surveyed friends to find most of them still enjoy the holidays, as it gives reason to abandon routine, create new traditions and to celebrate with family and friends. There is a simple beauty that comes from harvesting our garden then bringing the produce to the table.
I’ve been scurrying the last week shopping, prepping, cooking and cleaning, in order to have Heath comfortably inviting for the holidays, and while the work load appears to have increased so, has my playlist of music to make light of such daunting tasks.
And though it’s cold in the mid-Atlantic there’s nothing more enjoyable than walking in the crisp evening air after a day of intense work, watching the first stars appear, and listening to fab tunes…. enjoy!!!!
- Flirt [Russell Malone]
- To Bud Powell [Chucho Valdes]
- Perfection [Murray & Allen & Carrington Power Trio
- First Time I Met the Blues [Buddy Guy]
- I Love You Baby [HTHAZE Feat. Cody T]
- Little Feet [Jane Bunett and Maqueque]
- Autumn Leaves [Orrin Evans]
- I Wish You Love- Part 1 & 2 [Joe Bataan
- Temptation [Tito Puente]
- Te Vas [Pete Escovedo]
- Certain Shades of Limelight [Swing Out Sister]
- Dreamy [Henry Mancini]