Recently, I was amazed by the huge amount of information that I read on a regular basis. During any given week I come across a lot of articles or books, which are compiled into list or placed into piles according to interest to be reviewed over the weekend.
This means I have a few exciting sites to share with you, which I know you will enjoy.
- Lets start with Beverly Feldman and her gorgeous shoes, watch this fabulous video to get your fill of What’s Cooking in the Kitchen?
- The SCAD Museum of Art in Savannah, GA is featuring the glamorous designs of Oscar De La Renta: His Legendary World of Style in the first posthumous tribute to the world-renowned fashion icon from Feb. 5- May 3, 2015
- If you are interested in traveling in an RV this is the article for you. Read Chic TRAILS and check out one of the five best luxury trailers in which to travel the world.
- I always enjoy trying a new vegetable or fruit when visiting my dearest friend Quy. She always has a treat to share, which broadens my taste buds to new levels. This week she shared her recipe for steamed Kabocha squash that we can take to work as our mid-day treat.
- Clean the Kabocha squash and then slice into moon shaped pieces. Take the seeds out and place in a steamer for 12-15 minutes. When a fork can pierce the squash it is done. Place in a zip-lock bag for a mid-day snack. Here is another recipe to try from Food52 when time allows, Dashi Braised Kabocha!!
- Read this “Girl in the Band” memoir by Kim Gordon: By the Book who is a fan of Joan Didion and was chosen by Céline for their new ad campaign.
- And, lastly you have to watch this beautiful video from Earth Sky: Dolphin Stampede and Whales I cannot get enough of how adorable these creatures are when in the water, check out dolphins stampeding off Dana Point, California and three whales migrating near San Clemente.