A Few Favorites (2)
Over the winter I drafted then planned the vegetable and herb gardens onto paper. Now with great anticipation a variety of seed packets have begun arriving and I cannot wait to get into the garden to plant greens, beans, watercress, garlic and parsley.
Walters Art Museum
This gallery located in Baltimore, Maryland is a pubic art museum and a fabulous spot to spend an afternoon perusing its collections. One of my favorite pieces is The Madonna of the Candelabra by Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino (Raphael ca. 1513, Renaissance), which was the first Madonna painted by Raphael to enter a North American collection.
Having the 90-minute massage with Zach this past weekend was the ultimate stress reducer which helped me unwind so completely that I looked as if I had a facial. Consider massage as a necessary component to your health and beauty regime by establishing a regular treatment plan at Massage Envy.
Clyde’s of Reston
It is always a treat to meet up with the girls to have lunch, but this week T3 and I had a great time at Clyde’s chatting and catching-up while sharing the Asian Calamari tossed with sweet and sour sauce, scallions and cilantro, which was absolutely delicious. After lunch there is always shopping at Chico’s, where we met a fabulous new friend Sibyl. She was extremely creative in regards to fashion and full of innovative ideas.
SH2 Soft Jazz Playlist
As always music is constant in our home, here are a few additional songs to enrich your playlist!
- Waters Run Deep by Bolero Orchestra on Pure Acoustic Moods
- Desafinado by Leonard Brothers on Time After Time
- Samba 1000 (Nicola Conte) by Ursula 1000/Nicola Conte on Den of Thieves: The Sound of the 18th Street Lounge
- Sabor a Mi by Kenny G on Rhythm & Romance
- Bella Serra by Larry Rauch on Our Time
- Snowbound by The Rippingtons on Curves Ahead
- Down in Brazil by Leonard Brothers on Time After Time
Have a luxurious day!!