Very Inspiring Blogger Award
As a new blogger I had to learn the intricacies of posting, but you cannot imagine my surprise when I received this nomination message on my “About” page from Liv at MorningCoffeeBliss as a “Very Inspiring Blogger which stated: “I love your blog and have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I hope you accept”. Wow!!!
Thank you so much Liv at http://morningcoffeebliss.wordpress.com for the nomination!!! Talk about thrills, it just about sent me over the edge!! Click on this site to read my favorite post of Liv’s is entitled “Back from China Trip“, I hope you throughly enjoy her photographs on her recent trip.
Now I must fulfill a few award requirements, which are to display the award logo and the link of my incredulous nominator. I must also nominate 15 other fabulous blogs and notify them of their nomination and the award requirements.
I must share 7 interesting facts about myself:
- My family is everything to me, especially my cat Malcolm!!!!
- I love writing post to my blog.
- Throughly enjoy walking throughout my neighborhood!
- Enjoying dinners with the girls, along with our talks!!
- Traveling is my true spice in life!
- Always keeping a positive thought!
- Being able to dream while working in my garden!!
Listed are my 15 nominees to whom I refer to frequently, but several who have also been helpful to me… many thanks to:
- Loving Food, Fashion, & Life
- Edibles and Travels
- Prada for Breakfast
- The High Heel Gourmet
- The Style Voyager
- Jewelry and Purses 2020
- Domestic Diva, MD
- Amaryllis Log
- A French Fry in Paris
- A Bit Coquettish
- Goan Flavor
- Arizona Highways
When you have an opportunity check out these fabulous sites!!!